Intergenerational board game – For common play of the youngest and oldest in the family
- Brain training tool & strengthening of sensory-motor perceptions
- Players solve diverse strengthening tasks and progress on the game board, depending on how well they throw the dice. The player that reaches the finish first, is the winner.
- Suitable for the youngest players as well as for the elderly that wish to strengthen and maintain their cognitive and sensory-motor abilities.
- Bigger cards (20×20 cm) & fonts
- Playing board + 96 strengthening cards (20×20 cm) + 4 pawns + dice (3×3 cm)
- Universal themes
- Realistic design with beautiful illustrations that call up memories
- Adjustable difficulty level
- Developed in cooperation with kindergartens, schools and nursing homes
- For families, children, children with special needs, elderly, people in early stage of dementia or with cognitive decline