First brain game for grandparents and grandkids
- Simple XXL card game with a dice
- Diverse brain training
- Players solve a task on an individual card according to the roll of the dice (2-4 players, 30-50 minutes of play, 2 difficulty levels). Each card has an instruction on the back of the card (large font) how to solve the task. The winner is the player with the biggest number of cards of one colour or with the biggest number of all cards.
- Suitable for children (5-12 years) as well as for the elderly that wish to do the brain training and have fun with grandkids.
- 96 XXL strengthening cards (19×19 cm) + dice
- More then 120 beautiful illustrations that call up memories
- Adjustable difficulty level
- Universal themes
- Developed in cooperation with nursing homes and schools
- For elderly, children (5-12 years), children with special needs, people in early stage of dementia or with cognitive decline